Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Amherst man accused of hatchet threat in road rage case
Matthew Merrill, 24, of 8 Cub Circle, Unit 15, was arrested and charged with criminal threatening in the incident that happened just before 8:30 p.m.
He approached the driver of the vehicle and the driver, identified by police as Merrill, threatened to shoot him and began waving a hatchet at him, according to police.
Officers later stopped Merrill on Continental Boulevard near Cambridge Drive and arrested him.
He is free on $500 cash and $1,500 personal recognizance bail. He is to be arraigned on the felony charge on Aug. 7 in 9th Circuit Court, Merrimack District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester police: Ga. man stole truck in Mass. to visit mom in NH - 0
- South African Olympian Pistorius sentenced to five years in girlfriend's murder - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Fingerprints of man accused of theft belong to 2 people - 0
- Lookout man in Bedford home invasion case pleads guilty - 0
- Hearing postponed for suspended fire official - 0
- Confessed serial burglar facing new charges - 0
- Former Litchfield parochial school principal to plead guilty to embezzlement - 0
- Dover man faces manufacturing child porn charges after sex assault case - 0
- Murder-suicide ruled in Fremont deaths - 1
READER COMMENTS: 1
- GT Advanced Technology attorney hoping for Apple agreement today to allow more openness in bankruptcy court - 0
- Nashua caretaker wants evidence suppressed in sexual assault case - 0
- NH highways have potentialy deadly guardrail end pieces, transportation commissioner says - 0
- Neighbor won't be charged in shooting death of Rumney chiropractor - 9
- Staples says it is probing possible payment card data breach - 1
- Expect the unexpected in NHIAA field hockey tourneys - 0
- Giants' blueprint? There is none - 0
- Despite contract provisions, most Manchester police officers live outside city - 15
- Kathy Sullivan: Scott Brown does not get what 'pro-choice' really means - 12
A series of sharp exchanges at 2nd CD debate
Murder-suicide ruled in Fremont deaths
Keene police working to identify rioters, notify other colleges of students' participation
Locked in a dead heat, Shaheen, Brown spar