Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Nashua man arrested for harassing police
Police say Paul Dinucci, 53, for no legitimate purpose, called the Hudson Police Department or appeared at the station "multiple times" between July 16 - 29, and again between Aug. 3 - 4.
This is not the first time police arrested Dinucci for harassing them. On. Nov. 9, 2013, he was charged with three counts of harassment when police said he again with no legitimate purpose, contacted the police department multiple times between Nov. 6 - 8, 2013.
At that time, he was released on bail, but police said he later violated bail conditions. He was arrested for breach of bail on Jan. 13, 2014, and charged again on Monday for violating bail conditions.
He is being held on $10,000 cash bail and is to be arraigned Tuesday in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Thieves target cars in Hollis neighborhood - 0
- Judge lifts no-contact order - 0
- Suspected rioter faces felony charge in Keene - 3
- Hudson man charged with impersonating police officer - 1
- Fashion-conscience robber hits Rochester bank - 0
- Report: Student opens fire at Washington state high school; gunman reported dead - 2
- Accident results in DWI charge for Hudson man - 0
- Blackwater verdict stuns NH dad - 16
- No murder charge in fatal stabbing of city man - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA: Lancers beat South - 0
- College Football: St. Anselm football loses third straight game - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Tough decisions loom for Legion - 0
- A good first impression - 0
- NHIAA: Exeter keeps Memorial attack at bay - 0
- Windham clinches first with huge win - 0
- NHIAA: Campbell thumps Brady - 0
- NHIAA: Brummett scores 5 for Derryfield - 0
- NHIAA: Souhegan advances in OT - 0
Blackwater verdict stuns NH dad
Making it up: Shameless state Senate attacks
A good first impression
Thieves target cars in Hollis neighborhood
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483