Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Nashua man arrested for harassing police
Police say Paul Dinucci, 53, for no legitimate purpose, called the Hudson Police Department or appeared at the station "multiple times" between July 16 - 29, and again between Aug. 3 - 4.
This is not the first time police arrested Dinucci for harassing them. On. Nov. 9, 2013, he was charged with three counts of harassment when police said he again with no legitimate purpose, contacted the police department multiple times between Nov. 6 - 8, 2013.
At that time, he was released on bail, but police said he later violated bail conditions. He was arrested for breach of bail on Jan. 13, 2014, and charged again on Monday for violating bail conditions.
He is being held on $10,000 cash bail and is to be arraigned Tuesday in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Judge declines to order mistrial in Derry sex assault case - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Police say homeless man stole car, struck pedestrian - 0
- Police investigating pizza store burglary in Plaistow - 0
- Salem police searching for Dunkin Donuts robber who wore Obama Halloween mask - 2
- Information sought in Keene hair salon burglary attempt - 0
- Two men arrested in Nashua armed robbery - 0
- Elderly Dover woman victim of paving scam, police say - 1
- Man charged with sex assault, sticking woman with hypodermic needle - 0
- KSC student facing charges related to riot - 13
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Kuster's abortion lies: Claims against Garcia are untrue - 0
- Brown, Shaheen run hardest where support is deepest - 0
- Drew Cline: GOP missed opportunities could mean trouble on Tuesday - 0
- College Football: Big Green ready for tussle with Harvard - 0
- Report: Cubs will hire Joe Maddon as manager - 0
- Pastoral Counseling Services honors Good Samaritans - 0
- Peterborough church plan advances after land buy - 0
- Stocks down a little after Fed move - 0
- Portsmouth retailer sells goods from across U.S. in a small 'pop-up shop' - 0
The Obamaconomy: Shea-Porter shows its flaw
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483