Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Nashua man arrested for harassing police
Police say Paul Dinucci, 53, for no legitimate purpose, called the Hudson Police Department or appeared at the station "multiple times" between July 16 - 29, and again between Aug. 3 - 4.
This is not the first time police arrested Dinucci for harassing them. On. Nov. 9, 2013, he was charged with three counts of harassment when police said he again with no legitimate purpose, contacted the police department multiple times between Nov. 6 - 8, 2013.
At that time, he was released on bail, but police said he later violated bail conditions. He was arrested for breach of bail on Jan. 13, 2014, and charged again on Monday for violating bail conditions.
He is being held on $10,000 cash bail and is to be arraigned Tuesday in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive, assaulted her - 0
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Troy welfare officer indicted for misusing town’s money - 0
- Man arrested for failing to register as sex offender - 0
- Two Keene men charged with burglary and assault - 0
- Shooting victim's spouse's car being searched - 0
- Altercation leads to suspect fleeing, threatening police - 0
- Crash ends high-speed chase in Lyndeborough - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Basketball: Memorial needs shootout to get by Bow - 0
- Man arrested after chase that led from Pelham to Lowell, Mass. - 0
- No shortage of post-holiday shoppers at local stores - 0
- West junior advising College Board on its entrance exams - 0
- Sullivan in the top running for state's Assistant Principal of the Year - 0
- Derry making progress with efforts to honor POWS, MIAs - 0
- Lions Club blood drive draws on spirit of giving - 0
- Last Week's Rare Bird Alert - 0
- Murder suspect fit for trial? - 2
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
Murder suspect fit for trial?
Pipeline push gets a second wind
Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483