Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Man dragged by vehicle charged with two felonies
Police said the weapon, found next to Rynasko was a small .380, which was missing the magazine, but did have one round in the chamber.
A girl was standing next to him; both were well-dressed, she said. At one point, another girl came over, spoke to them and then departed.
“My dog would bark, believe me,” she said.
The criminal threatening charge alleges Rynasko pointed a loaded firearm in the face of Spencer Little and the reckless conduct charge alleges he pointed a loaded firearm in a vehicle which could have placed another (Rivard) in danger of serious bodily injury.
He also asked that the bail conditions be modified to allow contact with Rivard, but Judge Gregory Michael said he wouldn’t modify the bail conditions unless Rivard appears in court.
A probable cause hearing was set for Aug. 19, so a judge can determine whether there is enough evidence to send the case to the Hillsborough County North grand jury for possible indictment.
Union Leader reporter Mark Hayward contibuted to this report.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford police investigating burglary at Verizon Wireless store - 0
- Police: Manchester man charged with endangering child after going 101 mph - 0
- Man faces robbery, assault charges after extradition from NY - 0
- Driver overdosing on heroin causes crash - 0
- Deliberations begin in trial of former Derry man accused of sex assault - 0
- Mazzaglia pleads guilty to devising escape plan - 0
- Manchester pair arrested for fighting in Merrimack parking lot - 0
- Nashua man who was shot by officer sentenced to 5-10 years - 0
- Nashua man charged in child sexual assault - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- John Habib's City Sports: St. Thomas coach: I owe Central - 0
- Armed burglar from Derry sentenced to prison - 0
- FairPoint customer concerned about blocked emails - 0
- Plaistow narrows field in search for its new police chief - 0
- Hershey Bears shut out Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Football: Bedford used pick-six to beat Central - 0
- NHIAA Football: Bishop Guertin completes miracle, makes playoffs with win over Nashua South - 0
- NHIAA Football Roundup: Souhegan closes out season with a win - 0
- NHIAA Football: Londonderry edges Salem in wild finish - 0
Hershey Bears shut out Monarchs
School's out for voters
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483