Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Man dragged by vehicle charged with two felonies
Police said the weapon, found next to Rynasko was a small .380, which was missing the magazine, but did have one round in the chamber.
A girl was standing next to him; both were well-dressed, she said. At one point, another girl came over, spoke to them and then departed.
“My dog would bark, believe me,” she said.
The criminal threatening charge alleges Rynasko pointed a loaded firearm in the face of Spencer Little and the reckless conduct charge alleges he pointed a loaded firearm in a vehicle which could have placed another (Rivard) in danger of serious bodily injury.
He also asked that the bail conditions be modified to allow contact with Rivard, but Judge Gregory Michael said he wouldn’t modify the bail conditions unless Rivard appears in court.
A probable cause hearing was set for Aug. 19, so a judge can determine whether there is enough evidence to send the case to the Hillsborough County North grand jury for possible indictment.
Union Leader reporter Mark Hayward contibuted to this report.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police release photos from alleged hotel robbery - 0
- Nashua driver charged after crashing car 25 minutes after getting 92-mph speeding ticket - 1
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 2
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 28
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 3
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Vailas rallies UNH football to 29-26 win over Richmond - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Raiders should be tucked away early - 0
- St. Anselm football wins home opener, goes to 3-0 - 0
- SNHU golfer Nutter earns weekly honor - 0
- Dover's Helliwell wins ACT Invitational - 0
- Concord, Pinkerton, Coe-Brown runners win - 0
- Nashua South gets on track by beating Merrimack - 0
- Pinkerton stuffs Salem late, holds on - 0
- Dartmouth football wins opener over Central Conn., 35-25 - 0
Goodell vows domestic violence change
NH's future: Dean Kamen highlights a problem
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917