Pats Peak cut new trails, improves snowmaking
The new beginner trail, Cascade Brook, will meander and follow the contour lines with some great twists and turns. Glade skiing is available to skiers right off this trail.
In addition to the new terrain, Pats Peak plans to add their snowmaking arsenal with seven additional SMI Snowmaking Fan Guns and 20 new energy-efficient HKD Snowmaking Guns. The energy-efficient guns require 80 percent less compressed air and work in marginal temperature conditions.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Cranmore to Open a Week Earlier Than Planned: This Weekend - 0
- Cranmore Adds Brew Fest and Warren Miller's "No Turning Back" Film to Annual Homecoming Event - 0
- Nashville Indie Folk-Rock Duo to Perform at the Blue Mermaid Island Grill - 0
- Food drive will benefit Hooksett Food Pantry - 0
- Londonderry High forms team to get help for teens struggling with depression - 0
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: 'Caliciopsis Canker' affecting NH white pines - 0
- Gift of Lights brings thousands for charities in Loudon - 0
- Public Information Meeting on New Shellfish Area Closures – Dec. 2 - 0
- FEEDNH supports local nonprofits - 0
Food drive will benefit Hooksett Food Pantry
NH's back-road rest areas fading away
Obama to illegals: Come out of shadows
Offend someone? To jail with you!
Jury acquits Mont Vernon driver, who was checking text, in death of former Amherst fire chief
Plaistow town planner arrested
NH asks feds for waiver on Medicaid
Driver acquitted in Amherst ex-chief’s death