Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Former Fremont man complains about felony theft charges
The prosecutor requested $8,000 cash/surety bail for Cantor, who said: “It’s not realistic that I can post that.” He told Judge Gregory Michael that he has a child and his girlfriend is seven months pregnant.
Police said Patrick Largey, 32, who was arrested for allegedly assaulting and threatening his ex-girlfriend at 226 Karatzas Ave. on Monday afternoon, returned to the address about four hours later, after texting the woman that he needed to get his van or he would be homeless, and was charged with stalking.
Because Largey allegedly violated his bail conditions, police prosecutor Sgt. Stephen Reardon filed a motion to revoke Largey’s bail and have him held without bail until trial Sept. 9.
Protective order violation
Trial was set Sept. 10 in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division for Amber Morse, 21, of 99 Hanover St., on a charge of violating a protective order.
Judge Gregory Michael asked police prosecutor Sgt. Stephen Reardon: “Do we know who was in the park first?” Reardon said it was the alleged victim.
READER COMMENTS: 11
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 1
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 4
- 2 women sentenced in Home Depot scam - 0
- Man accused of stabbing man in Concord's White Park - 0
- Friends, co-workers mourn loss of Amherst mother and son - 4
- Vermont father, two sons facing charges for Canobie Lake Park scuffle - 2
- Son used AK-47 to kill mother, then himself in Amherst home - 37
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 0
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 0
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Trashed lunches: Brownies, broccoli and bucks - 6
- Hampstead's Suess ready for Whelen Modified race - 0
- College Football: Big Green kick off season vs. Cent. Connecticut - 0
- Londonderry Rotary to host forum next week - 0
Supporters eager for Hillary's return to NH
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Ayotte pushes bill to combat 'spice'
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917