Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Former Fremont man complains about felony theft charges
The prosecutor requested $8,000 cash/surety bail for Cantor, who said: “It’s not realistic that I can post that.” He told Judge Gregory Michael that he has a child and his girlfriend is seven months pregnant.
Police said Patrick Largey, 32, who was arrested for allegedly assaulting and threatening his ex-girlfriend at 226 Karatzas Ave. on Monday afternoon, returned to the address about four hours later, after texting the woman that he needed to get his van or he would be homeless, and was charged with stalking.
Because Largey allegedly violated his bail conditions, police prosecutor Sgt. Stephen Reardon filed a motion to revoke Largey’s bail and have him held without bail until trial Sept. 9.
Protective order violation
Trial was set Sept. 10 in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division for Amber Morse, 21, of 99 Hanover St., on a charge of violating a protective order.
Judge Gregory Michael asked police prosecutor Sgt. Stephen Reardon: “Do we know who was in the park first?” Reardon said it was the alleged victim.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Lancaster man facing more charges in death of neighbor - 0
- Sources say Abigail Hernandez's kidnapper may be indicted Wednesday - 0
- K9 team heads to Pennsylvania to assist in accused cop-killer search - 0
- Former Farmington fire chief indicted on theft charge - 0
- Couple facing charges for 2 Portsmouth robberies - 0
- Nashua caretaker wants evidence suppressed in sexual assault case - 0
- Former coach from Nashua charged in sex assaults claims confession was involuntary - 0
- Manchester police: Ga. man stole truck in Mass. to visit mom in NH - 0
- South African Olympian Pistorius sentenced to five years in girlfriend's murder - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- John H. Sununu: Voters, pick a governor who is serious about the Pledge - 1
- Team Obama: Faking right, voting left - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: This government 'investment' is a bad idea - 0
- Preventing riots: What should Keene do? - 0
- Manchester mayor asks aldermen to hold abandonded property owners accountable - 0
- Residents given Londonderry playing field priority - 0
- NH has 1,300 guardrail ends targeted in federal safety suit - 0
- Carignan promoted to deputy police chief in Nashua - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Meat cleaver has key role in threats, assault case - 0
Locked in a dead heat, Shaheen, Brown spar
NH's back-road rest areas fading away
Fall hikers throughout NH put on notice
Team Obama: Faking right, voting left
Keene riots a focus of gubernatorial debate
Preventing riots: What should Keene do?
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483