Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Former Fremont man complains about felony theft charges
The prosecutor requested $8,000 cash/surety bail for Cantor, who said: “It’s not realistic that I can post that.” He told Judge Gregory Michael that he has a child and his girlfriend is seven months pregnant.
Police said Patrick Largey, 32, who was arrested for allegedly assaulting and threatening his ex-girlfriend at 226 Karatzas Ave. on Monday afternoon, returned to the address about four hours later, after texting the woman that he needed to get his van or he would be homeless, and was charged with stalking.
Because Largey allegedly violated his bail conditions, police prosecutor Sgt. Stephen Reardon filed a motion to revoke Largey’s bail and have him held without bail until trial Sept. 9.
Protective order violation
Trial was set Sept. 10 in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division for Amber Morse, 21, of 99 Hanover St., on a charge of violating a protective order.
Judge Gregory Michael asked police prosecutor Sgt. Stephen Reardon: “Do we know who was in the park first?” Reardon said it was the alleged victim.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- In Gorham, landlord saw a change in kidnap suspect - 0
- Family of abduction survivor Elizabeth Smart offers hope in wake of Conway teen's ordeal - 1
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 0
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 0
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
- Inmate reported missing from Concord transitional unit - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483