Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Expedited hearing today for accused Abigail Hernandez kidnapper
The 1:30 p.m. hearing in Ossipee District Court follows the filing Tuesday of an “emergency motion to preserve evidence “by Kibby’s attorneys Jesse Friedman and Allison Schwartz as the state continues to investigate his client, something that Conway Police Chief Ed Wagner yesterday said was ongoing with representatives from both the FBI and State Police Major Crime Unit coming north to work with CPD detectives.
“It’s going to be a while before we’re done investigating the case,” said Wagner. He noted that multiple agencies have been part of the investigation into Hernandez’s disappearance and her return. The agencies have included several local police departments, as well as the FBI, the Secret Service and the Maine State Police, although Wagner could not comment on their roles due to the ongoing investigation.
In the subsequent article in the Sun, Zenya added another twist to an already mystifying case when she said her daughter – who had previously been able to send a letter to her mother shortly after disappearing – had been able to read her hometown paper “off and on” and that she got hope from knowing people were looking for her.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man arrested for failing to register as sex offender - 0
- Two Keene men charged with burglary and assault - 0
- Shooting victim's spouse's car being searched - 0
- Altercation leads to suspect fleeing, threatening police - 0
- Crash ends high-speed chase in Lyndeborough - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- High speed chase ends in crash in Lyndeborough - 2
- Two Manchester women arrested in separate shoplifting incidents in Hooksett - 3
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pinkerton community excited about relationship with Google - 0
- OKC outguns Bonner, Spurs - 0
- Schaller sent back to minors - 0
- Mount Sunapee plan opponents want more hearings - 0
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Circut Court Judge refuses to recuse himself from hearings - 0
- Pipeline push gets a second wind - 0
- Newbies welcome on NH slopes - 0
- Adding firefighters debated as curb to overtime - 0
Murder suspect fit for trial?
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
Pipeline push gets a second wind
Schaller sent back to minors
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483