Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Derry man charged with sex assault, endangering children
Black was initially charged with seven offenses for allegedly having sexual contact with two middle school aged girls. But a grand jury recently added 16 more charges.
Black twice offered a 12-year-old girl between $20 and $40 in cash “if she would kick him” in the groin, prosecutors said. He faces two counts of prostitution for soliciting the girl. He also engaged in a sexual act with the same girl on another occasion, prosecutors said. That offense is punishable by up to 10 to 20 years in state prison.
Derry police initially learned about Black’s interaction with the girls last October. Several of the other charges Black is facing are Class B felonies, each punishable by up to 3½ to 7 years in prison. He has pleaded not guilty to all charges. He remains held on $25,000 cash bail.
READER COMMENTS: 12
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 2
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 4
- 2 women sentenced in Home Depot scam - 0
- Man accused of stabbing man in Concord's White Park - 0
- Friends, co-workers mourn loss of Amherst mother and son - 4
- Vermont father, two sons facing charges for Canobie Lake Park scuffle - 2
- Son used AK-47 to kill mother, then himself in Amherst home - 37
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 0
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 0
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Trashed lunches: Brownies, broccoli and bucks - 7
- Hampstead's Suess ready for Whelen Modified race - 0
- College Football: Big Green kick off season vs. Cent. Connecticut - 0
- Londonderry Rotary to host forum next week - 0
Supporters eager for Hillary's return to NH
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Ayotte pushes bill to combat 'spice'
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917