Home » News » Public Safety
Three displaced in three-alarm Bartlett blaze
Investigators with the state Fire Marshal's Office are expected at the 181 Jericho Road scene later today, although Fire Chief Pat Roberts said the cause of the three-alarm blaze is not considered suspicious.
Three adults had already made it out of the burning home to safety when fire crews arrived. No one was injured.
Fire crews quickly knocked down the flames, Roberts said, although they remained on site for extensive overhaul.
Residents are staying with friends and relatives and the Red Cross is helping them with clothing and other basic needs.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Rymes Oil employees pull Bradford man from flaming wreck, but driver succumbs to injuries - 0
- Keene man killed in work accident in Troy Monday - 0
- Teen driver dies after being pulled from icy waters in Londonderry - 8
- Trio escapes Claremont fire after smoke wakes resident - 0
- Man suffers life-threatening injuries in Little Cohas Brook crash - 0
- Tractor-trailer pulls down poles, wires, closing part of Route 28 in Epsom - 0
- Commission honors seven for contributions to state firefighter training - 0
- Lost hikers found safe in Gilsum - 1
- Woman thrown from horse, injured - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester Turkey Bowl will go as scheduled - 0
- Red Sox think they got free agent signings right this time - 0
- Turkey Bowls: Passion always on the menu - 0
- Manchester Turkey Bowl: Crusaders aim to rewrite history - 0
- Dave Solomon's Power Plays: Who knew what and when in PSNH scrubber case? - 0
- Story of Marine Memorial at Hampton Beach begins with Bill Downs - 0
- Immigrants include ethnic dishes at their Thanksgiving table - 0
- Puritans in America: Daniel Webster on religion's role - 0
- Mitt Romney is out front, but says he's not running again - 0
On being American: A point for reflection
Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket
Person found dead in Manchester alley