Bogart Estate says legendary actress Lauren Bacall dead at 89
Legendary film actress Lauren Bacall has died at the age of 89, the estate of the Bogart family said on Tuesday.
"With deep sorrow, yet with great gratitude for her amazing life, we confirm the passing of Lauren Bacall," the estate said on a verified Twitter account.
Bacall was married to Humphrey Bogart from the mid-1940s until his death in 1957. They had two children.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.