Claremont timber cutting will be explained on tour
In compliance with the city’s forest management plan, Moody Park at 152 Maple Ave., underwent a timber cutting project last winter.
The rain date, if needed, is Aug. 24.
The tour is free and all Claremont residents are encouraged to attend. Anyone from the public is welcome.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- What a genius does with $500,000; named a MacArthur Fellow - 0
- John Harrigan's Woods, Water & Wildlife: Mailbag is abuzz with bee, apple information - 0
- Highland Games at Loon cool time for brave hearts - 0
- At Loon, independence vote seen as doing Scotland proud - 0
- Unveiling judiciary history, retired NH chief justice's official portrait unveiled - 0
- NH preview of events beginning Sept. 21 - 0
- Dick Pinney's Guidelines: Deer hunting vs. deer shooting - 0
- Libraries offer DVD on stuttering in nine NH public libraries - 0
- Family Resource Center in Nashua offers 'Nurturing Fathers' workshop - 0
NH preview of events beginning Sept. 21
NH couple hit slot for $2.4m in Las Vegas
Goodell vows domestic violence change