Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
NH fugitive found in Bay State
CONCORD — A woman wanted as a Fugitive of the Week last October was arrested Monday in Salisbury, Mass. after a police officer recognized her.
Shantel Demand, 23, last known to reside in Amesbury, Mass., was wanted on a 2013 warrant issued by the New Hampshire Adult Parole Board for violating conditions of parole granted on a burglary conviction.
On Oct. 31, she was featured as a Fugitive of the Week by the U.S. Marshals Office.
Demand, who is pregnant, was released on $1,000 bail pending a court appearance Tuesday in Newburyport, Mass. District Court.
Authorities said they hope Demand will surrender to New Hampshire authorities, as directed by a Massachusetts district court judge.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man arrested for failing to register as sex offender - 0
- Two Keene men charged with burglary and assault - 0
- Shooting victim's spouse's car being searched - 0
- Altercation leads to suspect fleeing, threatening police - 0
- Crash ends high-speed chase in Lyndeborough - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- High speed chase ends in crash in Lyndeborough - 2
- Two Manchester women arrested in separate shoplifting incidents in Hooksett - 3
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pinkerton community excited about relationship with Google - 0
- OKC outguns Bonner, Spurs - 0
- Schaller sent back to minors - 0
- Mount Sunapee plan opponents want more hearings - 0
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Circut Court Judge refuses to recuse himself from hearings - 0
- Pipeline push gets a second wind - 0
- Newbies welcome on NH slopes - 0
- Adding firefighters debated as curb to overtime - 0
Murder suspect fit for trial?
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
Pipeline push gets a second wind
Schaller sent back to minors
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483