Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Residents urged to watch for suspicious activity after thefts around Milton Three Ponds
Since Friday, police received numerous reports about a dozen missing batteries – from boats, lawn mowers and tractors – and stolen marine gas canisters around the Three Ponds area.
“They happened at homes on the lake. I don’t feel comfortable labeling them as seasonal or year-round residences, don’t want suspects to get that information,” Krauss said.
Krauss said the crimes have been committed in late night or early morning.
As part of the investigation, police are trying to locate a small, dark-colored pickup – possibly a Toyota – and a small, four-door sedan – possibly a Honda – which were seen in the area of the thefts.
Police encourage residents to secure their property and ensure they know the make, model and any identifying features of batteries or gas cans.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive, assaulted her - 1
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Troy welfare officer indicted for misusing town’s money - 0
- Man arrested for failing to register as sex offender - 0
- Two Keene men charged with burglary and assault - 0
- Shooting victim's spouse's car being searched - 0
- Altercation leads to suspect fleeing, threatening police - 0
- Crash ends high-speed chase in Lyndeborough - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Basketball: Memorial needs shootout to get by Bow - 0
- Man arrested after chase that led from Pelham to Lowell, Mass. - 0
- No shortage of post-holiday shoppers at local stores - 0
- West junior advising College Board on its entrance exams - 0
- Sullivan in the top running for state's Assistant Principal of the Year - 0
- Derry making progress with efforts to honor POWS, MIAs - 0
- Lions Club blood drive draws on spirit of giving - 0
- Last Week's Rare Bird Alert - 0
- Murder suspect fit for trial? - 2
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive
Murder suspect fit for trial?
Pipeline push gets a second wind
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483