Nov 6, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
ICE investigates immigration status of Merrimack man accused of threat
Police said DeBrito, an ex-employee of Precision Stone, 20 Star Drive., unexpectedly showed up Friday at the business. He allegedly became argumentative and allegedly threatened to harm an employee as well as the employee’s family.
He intially refused to leave the property when asked, police said, but then did leave without further incident.
Merrimack Police initially misidentified the company for which DeBrito had worked,
During the investigation, police discovered DeBrito is not a legal U.S. resident and the U.S. Department of Immigration, Customs and Enforcement (ICE) was contacted. He was subsequently arrested and processed on the criminal charges. DeBrito was s held on $5,000.00 cash bail and was arraigned Tuesday on the misdemeanor charges in Circuit Court-Nashua District Division.
ICE is handling the residency issue.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say woman stole pocketbook at Hudson Market Basket - 0
- Police say former manager of Hudson McDonald's stole $10k from restaurant - 0
- Manchester man facing two aggravated felonious sexual assault charges - 0
- State police OK to search cell phone to locate suspect who bit trooper - 0
- Police investigating death of 3-year-old girl in Nashua - 0
- Ferguson: Eyewitness testimony underscores challenge grand jury faced - 0
- Mass. man charged with kidnapping - 0
- Keene Pumpkin Festival issues to get full airing Tuesday - 0
- Driver charged after man falls off car’s hood - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- City championship on the line Thanksgiving Day - 0
- Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket - 0
- On being American: A point for reflection - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: 'Tis the season for budget games and gimmicks - 0
- Manchester school exec contract squeaks by - 0
- Dartmouth gets 10 picks on All-Ivy team - 0
- College Roundup: Mabrey leads St. Anselm men; UNH tops BU - 0
- Claremont's Tarczewski lifts Arizona - 0
- Men's Hockey: Wildcats at their worst against RPI - 0
Pipes and plans: A chance to show up Mass.
Manchester school exec contract squeaks by
Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket
On being American: A point for reflection
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483