Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
ICE investigates immigration status of Merrimack man accused of threat
Police said DeBrito, an ex-employee of Precision Stone, 20 Star Drive., unexpectedly showed up Friday at the business. He allegedly became argumentative and allegedly threatened to harm an employee as well as the employee’s family.
He intially refused to leave the property when asked, police said, but then did leave without further incident.
Merrimack Police initially misidentified the company for which DeBrito had worked,
During the investigation, police discovered DeBrito is not a legal U.S. resident and the U.S. Department of Immigration, Customs and Enforcement (ICE) was contacted. He was subsequently arrested and processed on the criminal charges. DeBrito was s held on $5,000.00 cash bail and was arraigned Tuesday on the misdemeanor charges in Circuit Court-Nashua District Division.
ICE is handling the residency issue.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- In Gorham, landlord saw a change in kidnap suspect - 0
- Family of abduction survivor Elizabeth Smart offers hope in wake of Conway teen's ordeal - 1
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 0
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 0
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
- Inmate reported missing from Concord transitional unit - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
Tensions boil over after NYC police killings
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483