Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Vt. man charged in Lebanon convenience store robbery
Skylar Smith, 22, of White River Junction, Vt., was arrested around 3:30 p.m. Thursday by Lebanon police on Plainfield Road in West Lebanon. Hartford, Vt., Police assisted in identifying Smith, police said.
Allegedly the clerk was held at knifepoint by a man who demanded money, Lebanon police said in a news release.
After receiving cash, the robber fled east on Mechanic Street, leaving the clerk uninjured, police said.
Police request anyone with information to call the Lebanon Police Department at 448-1212.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police release photos from alleged hotel robbery - 0
- Nashua driver charged after crashing car 25 minutes after getting 92-mph speeding ticket - 1
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 2
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 28
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 3
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Vailas rallies UNH football to 29-26 win over Richmond - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Raiders should be tucked away early - 0
- St. Anselm football wins home opener, goes to 3-0 - 0
- SNHU golfer Nutter earns weekly honor - 0
- Dover's Helliwell wins ACT Invitational - 0
- Concord, Pinkerton, Coe-Brown runners win - 0
- Nashua South gets on track by beating Merrimack - 0
- Pinkerton stuffs Salem late, holds on - 0
- Dartmouth football wins opener over Central Conn., 35-25 - 0
Goodell vows domestic violence change
- Total Votes: 917