Nov 6, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Manchester Crimewatch: City man has dates Thursday in two courts
Third charge a felony
Sasha Delorme, 26, who lists the homeless shelter as her address, asked a Circuit Court-Manchester District Division judge for personal recognizance bail on a felony charge of receiving stolen property.
A probable cause hearing was set for Aug. 27.
Bail revocation hearing set
A bail revocation hearing is set for today in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division for Jennell Thompson. She allegedly violated bail conditions on July charges of assault, threatening and mischief by returning to her ex-boyfriend’s residence and allegedly committing new crimes while there.
The new charges include a felony of witness tampering, for allegedly trying to get him to not appear at her upcoming trial; assault charges, for allegedly grabbing him by the throat and face and knocking him to the floor, and head butting him in the face; stalking, for reportedly entering the Gates Street residence on Aug. 7, 11 and 13; criminal mischief, for pulling off his glasses and damaging them, and threatening him, saying: “I’m going to have people come and take care of you.”
Skylar Garcia, 18, of 345 Belmont St., could enter no plea Thursday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a felony charge of theft by unauthorized taking.
Garcia is accused of going to the Mall of New Hampshire and, over a 72-hour period, taking items, valued at $691.32, from three stores.
Garcia asked Judge William Lyons for personal recognizance bail, telling him: “I have no family here.” She said: “I know what I did was wrong.”
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Ferguson protests enter third day; arrests in St. Louis - 0
- Abuse history at Nashua address where 3-year-old died - 0
- Franklin robbery suspect sought, considered armed and dangerous - 0
- Franklin man and woman arraigned for attempted prostitution of minor - 0
- Police investigating death of 3-year-old girl in Nashua - 7
- Police say hit-and-run driver was observed tossing beer cans from car - 1
- Police say woman stole pocketbook at Hudson Market Basket - 0
- Police say former manager of Hudson McDonald's stole $10k from restaurant - 1
- Manchester man facing two aggravated felonious sexual assault charges - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester Turkey Bowl will go as scheduled - 0
- Red Sox think they got free agent signings right this time - 0
- Turkey Bowls: Passion always on the menu - 0
- Manchester Turkey Bowl: Crusaders aim to rewrite history - 0
- Dave Solomon's Power Plays: Who knew what and when in PSNH scrubber case? - 0
- Story of Marine Memorial at Hampton Beach begins with Bill Downs - 0
- Immigrants include ethnic dishes at their Thanksgiving table - 0
- Puritans in America: Daniel Webster on religion's role - 0
- Mitt Romney is out front, but says he's not running again - 0
On being American: A point for reflection
Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket
Person found dead in Manchester alley
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483