Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Manchester Crimewatch: City man has dates Thursday in two courts
Third charge a felony
Sasha Delorme, 26, who lists the homeless shelter as her address, asked a Circuit Court-Manchester District Division judge for personal recognizance bail on a felony charge of receiving stolen property.
A probable cause hearing was set for Aug. 27.
Bail revocation hearing set
A bail revocation hearing is set for today in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division for Jennell Thompson. She allegedly violated bail conditions on July charges of assault, threatening and mischief by returning to her ex-boyfriend’s residence and allegedly committing new crimes while there.
The new charges include a felony of witness tampering, for allegedly trying to get him to not appear at her upcoming trial; assault charges, for allegedly grabbing him by the throat and face and knocking him to the floor, and head butting him in the face; stalking, for reportedly entering the Gates Street residence on Aug. 7, 11 and 13; criminal mischief, for pulling off his glasses and damaging them, and threatening him, saying: “I’m going to have people come and take care of you.”
Skylar Garcia, 18, of 345 Belmont St., could enter no plea Thursday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a felony charge of theft by unauthorized taking.
Garcia is accused of going to the Mall of New Hampshire and, over a 72-hour period, taking items, valued at $691.32, from three stores.
Garcia asked Judge William Lyons for personal recognizance bail, telling him: “I have no family here.” She said: “I know what I did was wrong.”
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive, assaulted her - 0
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Troy welfare officer indicted for misusing town’s money - 0
- Man arrested for failing to register as sex offender - 0
- Two Keene men charged with burglary and assault - 0
- Shooting victim's spouse's car being searched - 0
- Altercation leads to suspect fleeing, threatening police - 0
- Crash ends high-speed chase in Lyndeborough - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Basketball: Memorial needs shootout to get by Bow - 0
- Man arrested after chase that led from Pelham to Lowell, Mass. - 0
- No shortage of post-holiday shoppers at local stores - 0
- West junior advising College Board on its entrance exams - 0
- Sullivan in the top running for state's Assistant Principal of the Year - 0
- Derry making progress with efforts to honor POWS, MIAs - 0
- Lions Club blood drive draws on spirit of giving - 0
- Last Week's Rare Bird Alert - 0
- Murder suspect fit for trial? - 2
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
Murder suspect fit for trial?
Pipeline push gets a second wind
Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483