Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Keene woman charged with stabbing man
Keene police responded to a report of an unwanted subject at 69 Armory Street at 4:20 p.m. Thursday. Upon arrival, police determined a stabbing had taken place.
Police believe Emina Hoti, 31, of Keene stabbed John Hanrahan, 57, of Keene with a knife, causing a non-life threatening puncture wound to his torso.
He was transported to Cheshire Medical Center for treatment.
Keene police said this was an isolated incident and that Hoti and Hanrahan know each other, but are not sure of the exact nature of their relationship.
Hoti was charged with second-degree assault and held overnight without bail at the Cheshire County House of Corrections.
She is scheduled to be arraigned Friday at 8:30 a.m..
The case remains under investigation by Detective Joel Chidester and Detective Steven LaMears. Anyone with information is asked to call Keene police 357-9813.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pair accused in Hampstead home invasion also face witness tampering charges - 0
- Gunman hits Circle K convenience store in Durham - 0
- Widow of chiropractor killed this summer says fatal shooting was no accident - 0
- Man claims rights were violated during investigation - 0
- DWI license revocations - 0
- Salem man arrested for alleged bathroom videotaping - 0
- OHRV trail official hopes arrest will deter others - 0
- One arrested in fight near Manchester Super 8 - 0
- Alleged home invasion accomplice says his testimony was coerced - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua man charged in domestic knife threat - 0
- Suicide car bomber kills 3 foreign troops in Afghan capital; Taliban claims responsibility - 0
- City officials to review proposed 'spice' ban - 0
- Manchester's Delana Curtis is left out in the cold - 0
- Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable - 8
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Brady a realist - 0
- Burning rubber: And public dollars - 0
- Obama to announce ramped-up efforts to beat Ebola - 0
- Quake strikes northeast of Tokyo, no reports of serious damage - 0
DWI license revocations
Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Strategery: A war by any other name
Freeh dumb: Favoritism in Vt.?
Seabrook mom pleads not guilty by reason of insanity to attempted murder of her two children
Lawyer wants cellphone evidence thrown out
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917