Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
27-foot boat, trailer stolen from Laconia marina
A27-foot, 2007 Donzi speed boat, along with its trailer, was stolen Aug. 7 from a Laconia marina. The owner is offering a $5,000 reward for its return. (COURTESY)
David Elkins of Stow, Mass., said the boat and trailer are worth about $50,000. He has stored it for about four years at the Lakeport Landing Marina on Gold Street, but takes it out on weekends on Lake Winnipesaukee.
At that time, surveillance video recorded a white, newer model Toyota Tundra pickup with no front plate, and two men inside, towing the boat out of the Gold Street marina. Elkins said the video recording was taken from cameras from a nearby restaurant.
Police said the boat, which is black with a white hull, is a 2007 Donzi with a 425-horsepower engine. The boat had a black canvas tarp covering it at the time it was taken.
Anyone with information about the theft is asked to call Laconia police at 524-5252.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police release photos from alleged hotel robbery - 0
- Nashua driver charged after crashing car 25 minutes after getting 92-mph speeding ticket - 1
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 2
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 28
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 3
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Vailas rallies UNH football to 29-26 win over Richmond - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Raiders should be tucked away early - 0
- St. Anselm football wins home opener, goes to 3-0 - 0
- SNHU golfer Nutter earns weekly honor - 0
- Dover's Helliwell wins ACT Invitational - 0
- Concord, Pinkerton, Coe-Brown runners win - 0
- Nashua South gets on track by beating Merrimack - 0
- Pinkerton stuffs Salem late, holds on - 0
- Dartmouth football wins opener over Central Conn., 35-25 - 0
Goodell vows domestic violence change
NH's future: Dean Kamen highlights a problem
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917