Home » Opinion » Editorials
Free state garden: Weeding is always good
Example: When King Solomon proposed splitting the disputed baby in two using a sword, he reasoned the fraudulent mom would reveal herself by agreeing to Solomon’s proposal, while the true mother of the child would identify herself by quitting claim on the baby to save its life.
If your candidate posts pictures on Facebook of himself attending Porc-fest, odds increase that he or she might be a free stater.
If your candidate was endorsed by a group calling itself the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance, odds increase that he or she might be a free stater.
If, after doing your research, you still want to vote for such candidates, go ahead.
Guest editorial by Fergus Cullen
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Havenstein's Pledge: It's a sound business plan - 1
- 'Strange ideas' Banning guns made in NH - 25
- Personhood Controversial? Really? - 29
- Pocket Constitutions: Windham's non-scandal - 15
- Obama's escalation: In Iraq, too broad a fight - 14
- NH's prison population: The real story behind a failed law - 12
- Constitutional thought: Enter our student essay contest - 0
- Hawkish Shaheen: What war profiteers? - 43
- Walt's new Pledge: Planning for a better NH budget - 6
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua man accused of cutting wife’s throat committed to psychiatric hospital - 1
- Two may have stabbed each other in Concord parking garage incident, police say - 0
- Manchester joyride in a stolen truck lands two in handcuffs - 0
- High School Football Power Poll: Some shuffling in the middle - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Pamela Diamantis: USNH’s tuition freeze offer is good for NH’s future - 1
- Crosstown Variety Store robbed in Manchester - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio: A well-earned celebration for Sox. - 0
- A’s earn their way into postseason play - 0
Dover man's nightmare lesson for everyone
Fall hikers throughout NH put on notice
'Strange ideas' Banning guns made in NH
Personhood Controversial? Really?
License revocations for DWI announced
Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance