Critical access hospitals (CAHs) tend to lack the resources of other hospitals which can put them at a disadvantage when pursuing health IT initiatives such as meaningful use. However, the collaboration of executive, clinical, and administrative staff at Cottage Hospital in rural New Hampshire was resource enough for the CAH to attest successfully for Stage 2 Meaningful Use, one of very few eligible hospitals of any size to do so.CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment