Derry council’s town administrator applicant deadline passes
The meeting is scheduled to begin at 7:30 p.m. in the third-floor meeting room of the Municipal Center.
Councilors are seeking to fill the post that was last held by former Town Administrator John Anderson, who’d been discharged in October by the town without cause. He had been charged with lewdness and indecent exposure, both misdemeanors last August, following an incident that allegedly occurred at his house on July 11, 2013, involving a DirectTV salesman.
The big difference from the initial search, is this time councilors have outlined a salary range of $100,000 to $125,000, with a generous benefits package, Councilor David Fischer said.
The council could name a new administrator as early as Sept. 16.
Also during the meeting, councilors are scheduled to discuss a proposal to authorize the New Hampshire Department of Transportation to manage the construction and funding of controversial Exit 4A.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Strategery: A war by any other name - 20
- Freeh dumb: Favoritism in Vt.? - 5
- Public be damned: Litchfield latest example - 2
- NH's 9/11 victims: We cannot forget - 0
- Celebrating Stark: And America, in Manchester - 0
- NH's Obamabots: Taking their cues from party bosses - 57
- Spending & voting: MayDay's wasted money - 5
- For the NH GOP: Two new stars - 13
- 9/11 memories revived: 'A quiet, unyielding anger' - 8
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pair accused in Hampstead home invasion also face witness tampering charges - 0
- Gunman hits Circle K convenience store in Durham - 0
- Suicide car bomber kills 3 foreign troops in Afghan capital; Taliban claims responsibility - 0
- City officials to review proposed 'spice' ban - 0
- Widow of chiropractor killed this summer says fatal shooting was no accident - 0
- Manchester's Delana Curtis is left out in the cold - 0
- Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable - 3
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Brady a realist - 0
- Burning rubber: And public dollars - 0
Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine
DWI license revocations
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Strategery: A war by any other name
Freeh dumb: Favoritism in Vt.?