Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Good Samaritans track down man accused of stealing purse
MANCHESTER — When police Officer Derek Feather responded to a report of a possible robbery just after 8:30 Wednesday night, he found an Epping man seated on the sidewalk in front of 990 Elm St., with several people standing guard.
Feather reported that a 36-year-old woman said she was walking north on Elm Street with her boyfriend when a group of people approached and asked for money.
She said a man in the group ripped her purse from her hand and fled south on Elm Street.
Several people heard her scream and grabbed Steven Judkins, 34, of 54 Pleasant St., Epping.
After speaking with the woman and others, including Judkins, Feather arrested Judkins and charged him with felony unarmed robbery.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Strafford County inmate facing charges of thefts from vehicles - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man charged with assault says he was trying to break up a fight - 0
- Nashua man was not Mirandized following shooting by police, court documents say - 0
- Man arrested for speeds over 100 mph on Everett Turnpike - 0
- Nashua man accused of cutting wife’s throat committed to psychiatric hospital - 1
- Two may have stabbed each other in Concord parking garage incident, police say - 0
- Manchester joyride in a stolen truck lands two in handcuffs - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Crosstown Variety Store robbed in Manchester - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Review of West High intruder case to be behind closed doors - 0
- Another View -- Daniel Barrick: Manchester's schools face some serious challenges - 0
- Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance - 0
- Representing whom? Jeanne Shaheen, leftist icon - 0
- Chiefly, Pats are horrible in Monday night blowout in K.C. - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Double-overtime goal sends Goffstown past John Stark in boys' soccer - 0
- UNH gridders jump one spot in national polls - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Offseason needs aplenty - 0
- NHIAA Field Hockey: Merrill's hat trick lifts Winnacunnet - 0
Dredging planned for Milford's Osgood Pond
UNH gridders jump one spot in national polls
Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917