Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Traffic signal stop leads to drug arrest in Merrimack
MERRIMACK — Police said Richard Flerra’s first bad choice was to run a red light on Camp Sargent Road, by Dobson Way, at 12:03 a.m. Thursday.
An officer who noted the action and activated his blue emergency lights reported Flerra did not pull over immediately and when Flerra did start to pull over, he allegedly tossed an item out of the driver’s side window.
The officer located the item in the roadway and identified it as a small bag of marijuana.
Flerra, 29, of 1 Arbor St., was then arrested.
Flerra is charged with falsifying evidence, possession of marijuana and transporting marijuana.
He was released on $3,000 personal recognizance bail and scheduled for arraignment Sept. 10 in Circuit Court-Merrimack District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 25
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483