Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Traffic signal stop leads to drug arrest in Merrimack
MERRIMACK — Police said Richard Flerra’s first bad choice was to run a red light on Camp Sargent Road, by Dobson Way, at 12:03 a.m. Thursday.
An officer who noted the action and activated his blue emergency lights reported Flerra did not pull over immediately and when Flerra did start to pull over, he allegedly tossed an item out of the driver’s side window.
The officer located the item in the roadway and identified it as a small bag of marijuana.
Flerra, 29, of 1 Arbor St., was then arrested.
Flerra is charged with falsifying evidence, possession of marijuana and transporting marijuana.
He was released on $3,000 personal recognizance bail and scheduled for arraignment Sept. 10 in Circuit Court-Merrimack District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Son used AK-47 to kill mother, then himself in Amherst home - 26
- Police arrest two following Portsmouth fight with hammer and knife - 0
- Mass. resident arrested on warrant tied to Pelham donation jar theft - 1
- Manchester SWAT team swoops in on South Mammoth Road home - 0
- Pot plants worth $25,000 seized in Wilmot - 0
- Lawyers for Manchester man challenge competency of suspect in 2001 Auburn murder - 0
- Two-car crash in Salem prompts arrest of both drivers - 0
- Keene man charged with assault on 2-year-old - 1
- Former Nashua alderman's witness tampering trial postponed - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Kuster, Shea-Porter split on vote to arm Syrian rebels - 0
- Man arrested in White Park stabbing in Concord - 0
- Motorcyclist in serious condition at Maine hospital following crash on Route 125 in Rochester - 0
- Rochester 10-year-old, grandmother escape fire in home with no smoke detectors - 0
- Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too - 3
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: Modified tour is shortened - 0
- Patriots Notebook: Pats wary of veteran playmaker Woodson - 0
- College Football: Expect offense when Richmond, UNH meet - 0
- Young fighters' dreams on display tonight at Fight to Educate - 0
Keene man charged with assault on 2-year-old
Two arrested, car and cash seized in SWAT raid, drug bust at South Mammoth Road home in Manchester
Another View -- Bill Duncan: What did the NH Supreme Court really say about private school funding?
Every vote counts: Here is the proof
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Havenstein says Christie backing a 'boost'
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917