Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Traffic signal stop leads to drug arrest in Merrimack
MERRIMACK — Police said Richard Flerra’s first bad choice was to run a red light on Camp Sargent Road, by Dobson Way, at 12:03 a.m. Thursday.
An officer who noted the action and activated his blue emergency lights reported Flerra did not pull over immediately and when Flerra did start to pull over, he allegedly tossed an item out of the driver’s side window.
The officer located the item in the roadway and identified it as a small bag of marijuana.
Flerra, 29, of 1 Arbor St., was then arrested.
Flerra is charged with falsifying evidence, possession of marijuana and transporting marijuana.
He was released on $3,000 personal recognizance bail and scheduled for arraignment Sept. 10 in Circuit Court-Merrimack District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Former Farmington fire chief waives arraignment on theft charges - 0
- $50k bail for two charged with beating pizza delivery man - 0
- Latest round of riot arrests includes 5 Keene State students - 0
- Suspected Pa. cop-killer Eric Frein taken into custody - 0
- Anonymous tip leads to arrest of moose poacher - 0
- Man facing robbery charges sentenced on probation violations - 0
- Victim in Hampton pedestrian crash files lawsuit against driver, town and state - 0
- Dover police say man broke into same business three times - 0
- Two more Keene State College students charged in riots - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Misleading women: Does Kuster think they're bad at math? - 0
- Another View -- Cass R. Sunstein: The hidden tax you pay when you wait - 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Campbell boys pull upset - 0
- Marchand scores 2, B's win - 0
- Ex-Nashua deputy police chief sues city and outgoing police chief - 0
- Manchester pub crawl leads to arrest of four - 0
- Shaheen, Brown supporters gather at final debate - 1
- Senate candidates sharply divided on Islamic threat, Ebola, Obamacare - 16
- Stocks up on GDP, earnings - 0
Trump fired up over NH mailer
School's out for voters
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483