Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Former Claremont police dispatcher waives hearing on sexual assault charges
James Boisclair, 53, of Claremont, was expected to appear in the 8th Circuit Court in Keene Wednesday for the hearing, but the case has been moved to the Cheshire County Superior Court in Keene.
Investigators are alleging Boisclair sexually assaulted the victim over a 20-year span, from age 4 to 24. Throughout the years of abuse he threatened to kill the victim if she told anyone about the abuse, according to Cheshire County Attorney Chris McLaughlin at Boisclair’s arraignment last month. The last assault occurred in 2012 when she returned home from college, he said.
As of Aug. 25, Bosclair was no longer a city employee, Claremont Police Chief Alexander Scott said.
The case was transferred from Sullivan County to Cheshire County to avoid possible conflicts of interest.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- In Gorham, landlord saw a change in kidnap suspect - 0
- Family of abduction survivor Elizabeth Smart offers hope in wake of Conway teen's ordeal - 1
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 0
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 0
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
- Inmate reported missing from Concord transitional unit - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483