Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Former Claremont police dispatcher waives hearing on sexual assault charges
James Boisclair, 53, of Claremont, was expected to appear in the 8th Circuit Court in Keene Wednesday for the hearing, but the case has been moved to the Cheshire County Superior Court in Keene.
Investigators are alleging Boisclair sexually assaulted the victim over a 20-year span, from age 4 to 24. Throughout the years of abuse he threatened to kill the victim if she told anyone about the abuse, according to Cheshire County Attorney Chris McLaughlin at Boisclair’s arraignment last month. The last assault occurred in 2012 when she returned home from college, he said.
As of Aug. 25, Bosclair was no longer a city employee, Claremont Police Chief Alexander Scott said.
The case was transferred from Sullivan County to Cheshire County to avoid possible conflicts of interest.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man arrested for failing to register as sex offender - 0
- Two Keene men charged with burglary and assault - 0
- Shooting victim's spouse's car being searched - 0
- Altercation leads to suspect fleeing, threatening police - 0
- Crash ends high-speed chase in Lyndeborough - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- High speed chase ends in crash in Lyndeborough - 2
- Two Manchester women arrested in separate shoplifting incidents in Hooksett - 3
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pinkerton community excited about relationship with Google - 0
- OKC outguns Bonner, Spurs - 0
- Schaller sent back to minors - 0
- Mount Sunapee plan opponents want more hearings - 0
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Circut Court Judge refuses to recuse himself from hearings - 0
- Pipeline push gets a second wind - 0
- Newbies welcome on NH slopes - 0
- Adding firefighters debated as curb to overtime - 0
Murder suspect fit for trial?
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
Pipeline push gets a second wind
Win tickets to see Linkin Park
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483