Derry councilors select semi-finalists for town admin job
Councilors met in a non-public meeting on Monday and whittled 52 applicants down to a group of semi-finalists, Council Chairman Mark Osborne said Tuesday night during the council’s regular meeting.
Anderson had been charged with lewdness and indecent exposure, both misdemeanors, in August 2013 following an incident that allegedly occurred at his house on July 11, 2013, involving DirectTV salesman Errol Flynn.
The deadline for filing applications for the town administrator position closed last week.
The search is the second one councilors have conducted this year after they announced earlier this summer they were passing over the two finalists — Richard Brown of Massachusetts and Stephen Eldridge of Maine — and reopening the search.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- $11 million requested for priority city school projects - 1
- Berlin considers synthetic marijuana ban - 1
- New year could bring higher costs for members of Claremont Community Center - 0
- Retirement system ruling gets thumbs up from Moody's - 4
- Rates for Hudson recreation programs may be increasing - 0
- Hudson selectmen approve ambulance fee increases - 0
- Derry Council revises tax cut goal - 0
- Londonderry board rejects workforce housing variances - 0
- Derry Administrator opposes council goal of cutting Derry tax rate - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two Manchester women arrested in separate shoplifting incidents in Hooksett - 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads