Derry councilors select semi-finalists for town admin job
Councilors met in a non-public meeting on Monday and whittled 52 applicants down to a group of semi-finalists, Council Chairman Mark Osborne said Tuesday night during the council’s regular meeting.
Anderson had been charged with lewdness and indecent exposure, both misdemeanors, in August 2013 following an incident that allegedly occurred at his house on July 11, 2013, involving DirectTV salesman Errol Flynn.
The deadline for filing applications for the town administrator position closed last week.
The search is the second one councilors have conducted this year after they announced earlier this summer they were passing over the two finalists — Richard Brown of Massachusetts and Stephen Eldridge of Maine — and reopening the search.
READER COMMENTS: 4
- Mark Hayward's City Matters: Shelters provide stable places to rebuild lives - 0
- School's out for voters - 3
- How stable is this telephone pole? - 0
- Tenants, landlords trumped by persistent bedbugs - 4
- Neighbors want a sound wall for a wall of highway sound - 0
- Tiny park's got no game — and few visitors - 4
- Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too - 18
- Mark Hayward's City Matters: Raising a pint for science - 1
- Mark Hayward's City Matters: Downtown, it's all in the restaurant family - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say hit-and-run driver was observed tossing beer cans from car - 0
- City championship on the line Thanksgiving Day - 0
- Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket - 0
- On being American: A point for reflection - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: 'Tis the season for budget games and gimmicks - 0
- Police say woman stole pocketbook at Hudson Market Basket - 0
- Police say former manager of Hudson McDonald's stole $10k from restaurant - 0
- Manchester school exec contract squeaks by - 0
- Dartmouth gets 10 picks on All-Ivy team - 0
Pipes and plans: A chance to show up Mass.
Manchester school exec contract squeaks by
Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket
On being American: A point for reflection