"Our application talked about the danger of domestic terrorism, but that's just something you put in the grant application to get the money," a council member from Keene, a town of 23,000 in New Hampshire, told the American Civil Liberties Union, which recently published a report on the issue. "What red-blooded American cop isn't going to be excited about getting a toy like this? That's what it comes down to."CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment