Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Former Derry town administrator guilty of indecent exposure
The conviction is a Class A misdemeanor, punishable by up to a year in county jail. Anderson will be sentenced Sept. 12 in 10th Circuit Court, Derry Division.
The salesman testified he went to Anderson’s home last July 11 to sell television services. He said he walked into the home and averted his eyes once he saw that Anderson was naked, according to prosecutors.
Sadler said in her court order that she did not find Anderson’s testimony plausible, but that she did believe the victim in the case.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Strafford County inmate facing charges of thefts from vehicles - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man charged with assault says he was trying to break up a fight - 0
- Nashua man was not Mirandized following shooting by police, court documents say - 0
- Man arrested for speeds over 100 mph on Everett Turnpike - 0
- Nashua man accused of cutting wife’s throat committed to psychiatric hospital - 1
- Two may have stabbed each other in Concord parking garage incident, police say - 0
- Manchester joyride in a stolen truck lands two in handcuffs - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Crosstown Variety Store robbed in Manchester - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- After flap over 'racist' comment, no call for Lincoln planner to resign from board - 0
- Review of West High School intruder case to be behind closed doors - 0
- Another View -- Daniel Barrick: Manchester's schools face some serious challenges - 0
- Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance - 0
- Representing whom? Jeanne Shaheen, leftist icon - 0
- Chiefly, Pats are horrible in Monday night blowout in K.C. - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Double-overtime goal sends Goffstown past John Stark in boys' soccer - 0
- UNH gridders jump one spot in national polls - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Offseason needs aplenty - 0
UNH gridders jump one spot in national polls
Dredging planned for Milford's Osgood Pond
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917