Home » Opinion » Editorials
Perry’s indictment: An abuse of the legal system
Perry, who visits New Hampshire today, was defiant at his booking, and rightly so. Even The New York Times editorial board, which despises him, criticized the apparent “overzealous prosecution” in this case. The Times did not go far enough. This is not just overzealous prosecution. It is an attempt to criminalize a political dispute, which is a dangerous step in a nation in which the government is designed specifically to create political friction.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 0
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 0
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
- Inmate reported missing from Concord transitional unit - 0
- College Roundup: SNHU women win - 0
- Merrimack's Schaller scores first NHL goal, but B's get win - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
Tensions boil over after NYC police killings
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'