Home » Opinion » Editorials
Mooney in Senate 11: A hard-working conservative
She is well known in Merrimack not just as a Republican, but as a regular volunteer for other civic organizations. She is someone who cares about her community and takes the time to help make it a better place.
For the Republican voters of Amherst, Merrimack, Milford and Wilton, Maureen Mooney is the best choice for state Senate.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- John Habib's City Sports: St. Thomas coach: I owe Central - 0
- Armed burglar from Derry sentenced to prison - 0
- 'Bingo hunting' police use random license plate checks to make arrest - 0
- Bedford police investigating burglary at Verizon Wireless store - 0
- Police: Manchester man charged with endangering child after going 101 mph - 0
- FairPoint customer concerned about blocked emails - 0
- Plaistow narrows field in search for its new police chief - 0
- Man faces robbery, assault charges after extradition from NY - 0
- Hershey Bears shut out Monarchs - 0
Hershey Bears shut out Monarchs
School's out for voters