Home » Opinion » Editorials
Mooney in Senate 11: A hard-working conservative
She is well known in Merrimack not just as a Republican, but as a regular volunteer for other civic organizations. She is someone who cares about her community and takes the time to help make it a better place.
For the Republican voters of Amherst, Merrimack, Milford and Wilton, Maureen Mooney is the best choice for state Senate.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 0
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 0
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
- Inmate reported missing from Concord transitional unit - 0
- College Roundup: SNHU women win - 0
- Merrimack's Schaller scores first NHL goal, but B's get win - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
Tensions boil over after NYC police killings