Manchester’s fall Senior Walks schedule announced
The walks, which are 2-3 miles in length and take about an hour, allow seniors to exercise and experience Manchester with police officers.The walks, which begin at 9 a.m., are on Mondays, except for Columbus Day week, when the walk is on Tuesday, Oct. 14.
• Sept. 29: Massabesic Lake Trail. Meet in the paved parking lot off Londonderry Turnpike, just south of the Massabesic Traffic Circle
- Triple-bill comedy in Laconia Saturday - 0
- Keene gallery explores artistic experiences among American artists of African descent - 0
- Ben Laine to perform at the Rochester Opera House - 0
- Kim Simmons and Savoy Brown rock Tupelo Saturday - 0
- Tomie dePaola to be celebrated at Colby-Sawyer - 0
- 10th annual Portsmouth Fairy Tour flits into Seacoast - 0
- Houston Ballet II will perform in Durham - 0
- Hanover artist Bob Shannahan on display in Meriden - 0
- Comedian Paula Poundstone returns to NH with stop in Concord - 0
Currier Museum showcases impossible possibilities by M.C. Escher, who inspired generations of pop cultureREADER COMMENTS: 0
NH couple hit slot for $2.4m in Las Vegas
Win tickets to see Demi Lovato
Win tickets to see Kip Moore
Enter to win tickets to see the Dirty Heads
Win tickets to see the John Butler Trio
Enter to win tickets to see Paula Poundstone
Win tickets to see Steven Wright
Another View -- Bill Duncan: What did the NH Supreme Court really say about private school funding?
Every vote counts: Here is the proof
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Havenstein says Christie backing a 'boost'