Manchester’s fall Senior Walks schedule announced
The walks, which are 2-3 miles in length and take about an hour, allow seniors to exercise and experience Manchester with police officers.The walks, which begin at 9 a.m., are on Mondays, except for Columbus Day week, when the walk is on Tuesday, Oct. 14.
• Sept. 29: Massabesic Lake Trail. Meet in the paved parking lot off Londonderry Turnpike, just south of the Massabesic Traffic Circle
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.