NH couple hit slot for $2.4m in Las Vegas
LAS VEGAS - A New Hampshire couple won $2.4 million Friday night when they won the jackpot of the "Lion's Share" slot machine, according to a Las Vegas television station.
KSNV reported that Walter and Linda Misco of Chester, N.H., were playing the machine about 11 p.m. Friday when they hit the jackpot.
The "Lion's Share" slot machine, the oldest reel machine on the MGM Grand casino floor, hadn't yielded a jackpot in 15 years despite being the most popular slot machine among the 1,900 on the casino's floor, the station reported.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.