As a popular chief executive officer of BAE Systems Inc., Havenstein managed a budget that was about three times the size of New Hampshire’s annual budget. While allocating resources at a for-profit company is quite different from trying to stretch every dollar to keep the state running, Havenstein’s financial experience would undoubtedly help him spot inefficiencies in government operations.CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment