Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
AG: Woman shot by police executing federal search warrant expected to live
Police cruisers block access to 110 Beech St. in Manchester Wednesday night. (Thomas Roy/Union Leader)
A news release from the Attorney General's Office says that office, New Hampshire State Police and the Manchester Police are investigating the shooting that occurred at approximately 7 p.m., as the federal warrant was being executed in Apartment 3 at the Beech Street address.
The Attorney General's Office said an adult female sustained a non-life threatening gunshot wound as a result of the weapon discharge and no one else at the scene was injured.
The Attorney General's Office did not say whether the weapon discharge was accidental. It did say in a release that the investigation is continuing.
At the scene of the shooting Wednesday night, Miguel Cruz said his cousin's ex-wife, Lillian Nunez, lives at the building.
“I think Lillian got shot,” he said.
Cruz said that, other than that, he didn't know much about the situation.
“They don't give us any information,” he said.
A neighbor at 124 Beech St., who would only identify herself as Lisa J., said she has called police "several times" to report drug activity at the house.
“I see them out there all the time,” she said.
Another neighbor at 124 Beech St., who would only identify herself by her first name, Diana, said: “They cause a lot of noise and stuff.”
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 0
- Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: City man charged with felony cruelty to animals - 0
- Winchester cold case murder solved; investigators say serial killer died in prison - 0
- Second bomb threat in a week at Farmington High School - 1
- Rochester teen indicted for murder of Madbury teen - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 0
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Palker hat trick paces Bedford triumph - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Furious Celtics' rally falls short - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Slandering police: Racism in reverse
Police look for Laconia sub shop robber
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483