Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Manchester men charged with drive-by shooting in Nashua
“This was a drive-by shooting,” Lt. Denis Linehan said.
David Weekly, 20, of 38 Orange St., Apt. 1, Manchester, was charged with criminal liability to attempted first-degree assault and criminal liability to reckless conduct, both felonies.
Police said one of the bullets struck a window at 12 Pratt St., which was occupied at the time. The handgun had not yet been recovered as of Wednesday afternoon; however authorities were obtaining a search warrant for the Weekly’s vehicle.
Earlier this year, David Weekly was arrested in Manchester and charged with a count of riot after a street fight on Laurel Street. His brother, Darrion Weekly, was arrested and charged with a count of riot after a June incident involving about 25 people near Hunt Pool in Manchester.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- $50k bail for two charged with beating pizza delivery man - 0
- Latest round of riot arrests includes 5 Keene State students - 0
- Suspected Pa. cop-killer Eric Frein taken into custody - 0
- Anonymous tip leads to arrest of moose poacher - 0
- Victim in Hampton pedestrian crash files lawsuit against driver, town and state - 0
- Dover police say man broke into same business three times - 0
- Two more Keene State College students charged in riots - 1
- Two Keene State students among three newest riot arrests - 1
- Man charged with robbing Rochester bank while wearing zebra-print dress is arraigned - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Misleading women: Does Kuster think they're bad at math? - 0
- Another View -- Cass R. Sunstein: The hidden tax you pay when you wait - 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Campbell boys pull upset - 0
- Marchand scores 2, B's win - 0
- Ex-Nashua deputy police chief sues city and outgoing police chief - 0
- Manchester pub crawl leads to arrest of four - 0
- Shaheen, Brown supporters gather at final debate - 1
- Senate candidates sharply divided on Islamic threat, Ebola, Obamacare - 16
- Stocks up on GDP, earnings - 0
Trump fired up over NH mailer
School's out for voters
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483