Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Manchester men charged with drive-by shooting in Nashua
“This was a drive-by shooting,” Lt. Denis Linehan said.
David Weekly, 20, of 38 Orange St., Apt. 1, Manchester, was charged with criminal liability to attempted first-degree assault and criminal liability to reckless conduct, both felonies.
Police said one of the bullets struck a window at 12 Pratt St., which was occupied at the time. The handgun had not yet been recovered as of Wednesday afternoon; however authorities were obtaining a search warrant for the Weekly’s vehicle.
Earlier this year, David Weekly was arrested in Manchester and charged with a count of riot after a street fight on Laurel Street. His brother, Darrion Weekly, was arrested and charged with a count of riot after a June incident involving about 25 people near Hunt Pool in Manchester.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- In Gorham, landlord saw a change in kidnap suspect - 0
- Family of abduction survivor Elizabeth Smart offers hope in wake of Conway teen's ordeal - 1
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 0
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 0
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
- Inmate reported missing from Concord transitional unit - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483