Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Authorities mum about reports of shooting in Manchester
Police were on the scene of a reported shooting at 110 Beech Street in Manchester on Wednesday night. (TIM BUCKLAND)
Authorities refused to say what happened, except to call the matter an "incident," according to Senior Assistant Attorney General Jeffery Strelzin.
Miguel Cruz said his cousin's ex-wife, Lillian Nunez, lives at the building.
"I think Lillian got shot," he said.
Cruz said that, other than that, he didn't know much about the situation.
"They don't give us any information," he said.
A neighbor, who would only identify herself as Lisa J., who lives at 124 Beech St., said she has called police "several times" to report drug activity at the house.
"I see them out there all the time," she said.
Another neighbor at 124 Beech St., who would only identify herself by her first name, Diana, said: "They cause a lot of noise and stuff."
Strelzin said he expected more information to be released either later tonight or early Friday morning.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- In Gorham, landlord saw a change in kidnap suspect - 0
- Family of abduction survivor Elizabeth Smart offers hope in wake of Conway teen's ordeal - 1
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 0
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 0
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
- Inmate reported missing from Concord transitional unit - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483