Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Too much Fahrvergnügen: Nashua man charged with indecent exposure while driving
BEDFORD — A Nashua man was arrested Monday by state police on charges with lewd behavior while driving on the F.E. Everett Turnpike.
A truck driver reported seeing a man later identified as Denis Bolduc, 54, fondling himself while he traveled along Interstate 293 south and then the F.E. Everett Turnpike shortly before 4 p.m. Monday.
“Bolduc asked if he was being stopped for speeding through the tolls,” police said in a release. A sergeant “advised Bolduc that he was not being stopped for speed and that Bolduc knew why he was being stopped. Bolduc then stated that he knew he was being stopped because he was masturbating.”
Police said Bolduc told them that he knew others could see what he was doing and that he was “very embarrassed.”
Bolduc was charged with indecent exposure and negligent driving. He is scheduled to appear Oct. 23 in Merrimack Circuit Court.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- In Gorham, landlord saw a change in kidnap suspect - 0
- Family of abduction survivor Elizabeth Smart offers hope in wake of Conway teen's ordeal - 1
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 0
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 0
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
- Inmate reported missing from Concord transitional unit - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
Tensions boil over after NYC police killings
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483