Home » News » Public Safety
Man killed in Pelham motorcycle accident identified as local man, 24
Police said Nicholas Limberopoulos was not wearing a helmet when his 2005 Kawasaki ZX636 motorcycle collided with a 2013 Honda Fit driven by Kayla Walsha, 22, of Salem.
Police and fire personnel arrived at the scene about 8:11 p.m. and found Limberopoulos laying unconscious and not breathing. He was transported to the Lowell (Mass.) General Hospital where he was pronounced dead.
Walsha was transported to Southern New Hampshire Regional Medical Center in Nashua where she was treated for minor injuries and released. Her passenger, Nyria Combs, 21, of Pelham, was uninjured.
The New Hampshire State Police Traffic Accident Reconstruction Unit is investigating. Anyone with information about the crash is asked to contact the Pelham Police Department at (603) 635-2411.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Farmington school evacuated for bomb threat; police say kids are safe - 0
- Claremont elementary school to get safer sidewalks - 0
- Fire leaves Derry family of four homeless - 0
- Homeless man rescues woman who jumped from Granite Street Bridge - 2
- Propane driver saved from waist-deep mud - 0
- Update: Men target practicing face felonies after report of shots fired in Hooksett - 5
- One-alarm fire kept to chimney area of Bridgewater home - 0
- Nashua woman hurt in Pelham crash - 0
- Man hurt in fall from tree stand in Swanzey - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- State House Dome: Just past Concord session a mixed bag - 0
- Monarchs squeak by Bruins - 0
- Memorial hockey shuts out Trinity - 0
- Dover's Parratto a national champion - 0
- UNH defense comes up big against Redbirds - 0
- St. Anselm men knock off Post - 0
- Leadership, defense made Katie Bishop, of Conway, an All-American - 0
- Jet menace faltered under Rex - 0
- Strong start lifts Bedford to win - 0
UNH loses to Illinois State
Cyber security a fear in NH, too
A new era for Nashua's police force
Nashua police left rattled by tot's death
Haylee Ann-Marie Patten
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'