Ryan Kelley piece donated to Auction for the Arts
BRANCHING OUT: Among the works donated to the Auction for the Arts fundraiser for the Center for the Arts in the Lake Sunapee region is this piece by Ryan Kelley. An online auction of works culminates today with final bids and a showing at the CFA Members’ Reception at the Lake Sunapee Protective Association’s Knowlton House in Sunapee Harbor. Admission cost for non-members at the door is $25. Go to www.centerfortheartsnh.org for more details. Other donated works were created by Marian Biron, Debbie Campbell, Larry Chase, Jean Cronin Connolly, Grace Cooper, Betsy Craumer, Elizabeth D’Amico, Betsy Derrick, Joan Eaton, Wolfgang Ertl, Grant Hacking, Barbara Hunting, Lisa Jelleme, Jim Lambert, Lori Lohstoeter, Tom Pirozzoli, Sheila Psaledas, David Tibbetts, Roger Wells and Tatiana Yavonskaya-Sink.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.