NASHUA — Two Manchester brothers allegedly involved in a drive-by shooting earlier this week reportedly followed the victims home from a Queen City nightclub, according to court documents.
Darrion Weekly, 19, of 219 Notre Dame Ave., Apt. 3N, and David Weekly, 18, of 38 Orange St., Apt. 1, are accused of following four Nashua residents home from the Drynk nightclub before one of the brothers shot at two men as they exited a car early Wednesday morning on Pratt Street, according to the documents.
Both brothers have been arrested and are being held on $75,000 cash bail. About three gunshots were fired by Darrion Weekly, who was sitting in the back seat of a car driven by David Weekly, according to court documents.
During the investigation, David Weekly lied to police, identifying himself as a third brother, Darrius Weekly, said police.
Ryan Faulconer, Devonta Soto, Spencer Katsohis and Tarell Mables, all of Nashua, told police that they noticed the Weeklys’ vehicle following them into Nashua on their way home from the club.
When the four friends stopped to drop off Katsohis at his residence, the older Weekly brother allegedly rolled down the back window, stuck out a gun and fired at least three times, according to court records on file at the 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
None of the bullets hit Katsohis or Soto, who was out of the vehicle switching seats at the time, but one of the rounds did strike a residential window, said police. Both men threw themselves on the ground when they heard the gunfire, according to court documents.
After issuing a search warrant, city police recovered a Taurus 9mm pistol, along with cocaine and marijuana from the Weeklys’ vehicle, say court records.
Darrion Weekly waived his court arraignment Thursday. He faces two felony charges of attempted first-degree assault and additional charges of heroin and marijuana possession, police said.
David Weekly was arraigned Thursday on charges of unsworn falsification and two counts of criminal liability to the conduct of another for first-degree assault, police said. They will both be back in court on Sept. 9 for probable cause hearings.